We are defined by our people.
Our Team is Your Team
CEO of Sustco
President of CRD Global
Renewable Energy Project Development & Sustainability Expert
- Co-Developed SUSTCO Score platform and NQCRD, the first Sustainability Index with NASDAQ, with Michael Muyot.
- 20+ years investment and market knowledge in clean energy, carbon reduction, and sustainability performance improvement for US public companies.
- President, Microgrid Energy LLC
- BS in Marketing from the University of Central Florida with a minor in electrical engineering.
- Founder of BigDumbKidneys.com
President of Sustco
CEO of CRD Global
Economist & Sustainable Investing Expert
- Masters, Economics, CUNY Hunter College
- Creator, NASDAQ CRD Global Sustainability Index methodology
- Developed, SUSTCO Score, SmartView360 algorithms
- 20+ Years of Strategic Advisory Work with Fortune 500 Companies, Pfizer, AEP, BofA, Cisco, Xcel Energy, NextEra, and many more.
- Director, Green Tech Conference, ExNE International Festival
- Founding Member, 2° Climate Lending Initiative (Global)
- INC 500 Award Winner
Sustainability Associate, CRD Global
- Project administrator and operational support specialist for CRD Global and SUSTCO score
- Stakeholder engagement coordinator for Green Tech segment of ExNE International Festival
- AmeriCorps VISTA alumni
- Scarlet, Gray, and Green Sustainability Leadership Award winner
- Bachelors in Environment, Economy, Development, and Sustainability from the Ohio State University